H. Ryan Altman
Following law school, he returned home to Eastern Kentucky where he clerked for the Hon. Edward B. Atkins, United States Magistrate Judge. Ryan joined the Firm in January, 2015, where his practice focuses on insurance defense and medical malpractice.
Ryan is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association and the Pike County Bar Association. He is licensed to practice in the state courts of Kentucky, as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- University of Kentucky
- B.B.A. - 2009
- Major: Business Marketing
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Pike County Bar Association, Member